So, I decided to become just a bit stupid. Just a little bit. Took a couple of Jack Bauer jokes, replaced them with Makmende. I’m still trying to understand what’s planted this in my head.
- After eating garlic Makmende doesn’t smell like garlic but garlic smells like Makmende.
- The only reason you’re conscious right now is because Makmende doesn’t want to carry you.
- Makmende can look at your photo and know you are lying.
- Nobody knows what would happen if Chuck Norris and Makmende met, but one thing is for sure: Makmende would still be standing.
- Always look before you leap. Unless Makmende is chasing you. Then you had better just jump.
- Makmende refused a syringe at a blood bank. Instead, he asked for a gun and a bucket.
- Makmende found Bin Laden. Let him go, and found him again for his own amusement.
- Makmende doesn’t drink honey. He chews bees.
- Makmende doesn’t have nightmares. Nightmares have Makmende.
- Makmende and Superman once had a fight. They bet that whoever lost would wear his underwear outside his pants.
- If Makmende was Spartan in the movie 300, the movie would be called 1.
- Makmende doesn’t need a translator. Pain sounds the same in every language.
- The Boogieman checks his closet for Makmende.
- The Dinosaurs laughed at Makmende…
- Makmende has been to Mars. Why do you think there’s no life on Mars?
- The truth hurts. Not as much as Makmende.
And here’s the new video to ‘Ha-He’, off Just-A-Band’s album, ’82′.
Who is Makmende? Makmende is the lead character, a mean, ass-kicking character, in the video to ‘Ha-He’. The 1970’s themed video was created as a parody of the Jack Bauers and all those characters that would survive almost anything. Directed by Jim Chuchu and Mbithi Masya for Just A Band.
(Related article: http://kenyanprincess.wordpress.com/2010/03/18/kenyan-video-of-the-week/)